Niagara Falls Information
The Niagara Parks attractions, historical sites, championship golf courses, educational programs and dining and shopping are sure to keep you busy after you have seen the Falls.
What to do when you have done the Falls
- Relax and take in the sights of Niagara Parks.
- Take a Journey behind the Falls
- Experience the wonder of the Butterfly Conservatory
- Discover the beautiful Parks Botanical Gardens
- See the famous Floral Clock
- Ride the Spanish Aero Car
- Take the Great Gorge Adventure
- Visit Historic Fort George
The many attractions include the Journey Behind the Falls -- taking visitors as close as they dare to get to the great Falls, the Spanish Aero Car- where visitors are taken over the Niagara Gorge and Niagara River, the famous Butterfly Conservatory, where you can see over 2000 free-flying butterflies in a tropical rainforest setting, nightly Falls illuminations, the Falls Incline Railway, and the People Mover- taking you to all of these attractions with ease!
For more information
Direct (905) 371-0254
Casino Niagara | Niagara Fallsview Casino | Niagara Parks
Niagara Wine Route | Clifton Hill | Activities
Niagara Falls Golf | Niagara Parks
Tours of Niagara
Elite Tours of Niagara
Dining and Shopping
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar | TGI Friday's | Shopping